The festival will include: Merchants, Foot Tasting Culture Tour!
The New Hope Foundation is an organization that provides humane and supportive services to terminally ill persons of Nashville and its surrounding counties. Over the years, we have made some significant breakthroughs, such as:
• The New Hope Foundation HIV/AIDS Dedicated Team™ (Case Mgmt., home supportive services, patient advocate, short term housing, transitional housing, pastoral care and support services.
• Certified Nursing Assistant Program
• Bereavement Grief/Center
• Telehospice training and Clinical Guidelines
• Clergy End of Life Education Enhancement Project
• Annual Workshop and Conference in recognition
of National Hospice Month (November)
• Services are provided in Davidson county
and the six surrounding counties of Cheatham, Robertson,Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson in Tennessee.
Sun, May 24, 2015
2300 West End Avenue
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM